[IRCA] Fiji verification

I was fortunate enough to have a friend travelling to Fiji, and he dropped into FBC in Suva with my CD and report for FBC's Radio One on 639 khz from 2007. The technicians weren't in when he first stopped by, so he left my report with the receptionist. When he returned before leaving Suva one of the technicians, Jamie Toro, had no problem signing my prepared form, and also sent me a T-shirt and a batch of stickers. Not a new country, as I had a card from years ago for 684 khz, but still very nice to get, particularly as 639 is off the air. My friend isn't a DXer, but he reports the technician told him they're down to one AM currently on the air, but their intent is to get back to 3 or 4.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta