Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP's & DU's for Thursday, October 18, 2012 - Wha?

Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP's & DU's for Thursday, October 18, 2012 - Wha?

Not exactly at my QTH, Colin.  Listened from 13:50 to 14:20.  The upper
band wasn't bad with hints of audio on 1557 and 1593.  1566 and 1575 had
better audio.  I'm quite sure 828 was DU rather than Japan.  Not a great
morning, just a different one!  Also 891 had fair audio (DU)....Walt