[IRCA] ULR DX....AURORA Again?? 720 WVCC Hogansville, GEORGIA

[IRCA] ULR DX....AURORA Again?? 720 WVCC Hogansville, GEORGIA

Hi Guys:

  For the 3rd night in a Row I am hearing Good DX from the South!! Tonight on  720 khz I am hearing WVCC Hogansville, GEORGIA!! I was looking for WRZN Hernando, FLORIDA, but just got an ID for WVCC.  No sign of WGN at all........

WVCC is supposed to be a 7970 Watt Station DAYTIME ONLY?????

Mike Gallagher Show @ 0020 EDT

The Talk of Midwest Georgia....The Voice ID @ 0030 EDT.

Back to talk show.........

So....apparently there are 2 Stations on 720 Khz that carry MIKE GALLAGHER....WRZN in Hernando, FLORIDA and WVCC Higansville, GEORGIA!!

If you need WVCC Hogansville, GEORGIA...go and get 'em!!

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA