[IRCA] KKOV 1550 Vancouver, WAwill switch back to Adult Standards

[IRCA] KKOV 1550 Vancouver, WAwill switch back to Adult Standards

This from The Craig Adams News Service via PDX Radio forum.

Talk 1550 KKOV will switch from its talk format back to Adult Standards, October 29th at midnight, picking up it previous slogan "Sunny 1550" As previous, the automated format will come from Dial Global. KKOV switched to Talk on April 4, 2011.

KKOV low ratings with Conservative Talk and the "Savage Nation" program off the air while Savage finds another network switches back to Sunny 1550.  I'll be sure to tell my wife's 97 year old aunt
that Sunny 1550 will be back. I'm happy with the coming change.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA