Re: [IRCA] Glenn Hauser's 1030 open carrier

Re: [IRCA] Glenn Hauser's 1030 open carrier

Yup, there it is at 0245 UT Oct 2, same hum as before, and still very close to due N/S from here. I`m sure others can hear it from other angles and get a triangulation fix on it if there is any doubt it is KCTA.

Glenn, Enid