[IRCA] 1280 kHz tone

While the last three times I heard it, I was sure it was a carrier on 1279 kHz only, tonight I am just as sure that it`s also on 1281, i.e. instead of an off-frequency station, someone on-frequency with a 1 kHz tone, 0520+ UT Tuesday Sept 25. (So unlikely to be findable in the daytime, but tnx to those who checked). It`s still looping NE/SW of here, pretty weak. It has not been there every night. Hope someone can locate it.

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK