Re: [IRCA] CORRECTED Re: [NRC-AM] KBNH 1230 Burns, OK (actually OR)

Re: [IRCA] CORRECTED Re: [NRC-AM] KBNH 1230 Burns, OK (actually OR)

Wow, K and R are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. I wonder how I
got that confused?

Sorry for the confusion. I must've been thinking or hearing something about
Oklahoma when i wrote this email and my fingers got confused!!

Paul