[IRCA] Last night TA logs

Hi All,

Last night was a good one for TAs here at my QTH. I had my real first Iranian blow of the season with nearly a dozen stations logged including a personal first on 1035 with IRIB program // to 1116. Among others, 1080 was also surprisingly good chanting over WTIC.

The longwave band wasn't as impressive however. Not to tell that I've omitted to add most of Spaniards and the high powered BSKSA on 1521 in the logs.

Signal strengths were at least at fair level at some point for most stations. Here's my posts using Worldwide Visual Logbook:

http://www.mwlist.org/mw_logmap.php?sort=qrg&datum=0&hours=86400&omid=885&band=ALL&redir=true

If you don't see me on the map, you can "find" me by changing the log period to "yesterday" or the log date to 17-18 Sept.

Good DX!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
www.quebecdx.com

Perseus + 1500ft / 455m terminated Beverage @ 35° to N.Europe
MFJ-1026 phaser with Connelly's LF mods + 100ft / 30m long wire
StationList software