 From: Bill Wolverton <ki7f@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Just subscribed to the hard-core-dx-com mailing list. Bill in Provo, Utah

Hi Everybody,

My name is Bill Wolverton and I am currently
located in Provo, Utah. I use various radio receivers for AM DX'ing. A GE
Superadio III, A nearly worn out Sony WM-FX281 Cassette player/digital AM/FM
radio, my car radio and other receivers that can receive the domestic AM band. I
use the Select-A-Tenna passive loop antenna on some of these these receivers. I
just moved here to the Provo, Utah area from Denver, Colorado last Fall and have
just started an AM reception log on my radio hobby blogging page at http://ki7f2.blogspot.com/2003/12/i-am-starting-to-keep-log-of-local-and.html ;

I am looking forward in receiving and reading
postings on hard-core-dx.com

I am also an amateur radio operator, call sign
KI7F.

73, Bill, KI7F

www.ki7f.com