[IRCA] TPs from Victoria for 16Sep2012 (preliminary): Interesting!

[IRCA] TPs from Victoria for 16Sep2012 (preliminary): Interesting!

I started listening live this morning at 13:42 UTC.  First channel was
936 and there was audio already there.  940 had KKNE Waipahu, HI and
900 KNUI Kahalui, HI both with good signals and both with Hawaiian
music.  I knew that things would be interesting.  Sure enough, a fair
amount of audios, but with an emphasis to the south.  Indeed 1575 was
audible, but 1566 barely.  What surprised me, and prompted this early
post was that I was listening to 846 Newstalk ZB out of New Zealand //
to their internet feed at fair to good level, and at 13:53, it was
like someone pulled the plug.  The entire band just died.  Sure
enough, Nick's DX Fishbarrel showed the same results.  What happened?
I would have liked to have been on the coast in Grayland, or at my DX
cottage.  Still, as I type this, I'm still listening to 900 with
Hawaiian music under the semi-local (at 14:11 UTC).  More later as
time permits!  73,   Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC