[IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon: so Much DX, so Little Time

[IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon: so Much DX, so Little Time

I know some have been waiting for further loggings from me, from my cliff
top DXing on the Oregon coast. I just haven't been able to keep up with all
the activity found on the daily 35-45 minutes of Perseus WAVs recorded from
Sept. 9-12th! As I've mentioned, I'm on a family vacation so other
activities come first.

I'm about 75% through the DX for the 10th. When that's done I'll move on to
the files for the other mornings. I've been kept busy just digging out
signals that didn't appear on the 9th's recordings. There's lots of
interesting stuff on these Perseus WAVs made at the cliff, with the
compact, broadband FSL antenna!

BTW, I measured this cliff's height as 220 feet above sea level, using a
GPS.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
DXing at Cape Perpetua (near Yachts, Oregon)