[IRCA] Today's DU chase from IL

This morning was no where near as good as a week ago for DU's or west coast DX, whereas I had tremendous signals from Colorado. It seems that the hop needed to get west coast stuff in well wasn't very good this morning.

Normally when I have decent low band DU activity I am getting west coasters like KFI and KNBR well as well as west coast Mexicans on 650, 880 and even 830 and some others.

Anyhow, I noted a decent carrier on 1548 at about 1117z and then it dropped like a stone. 702 never seemed to quite make audio level. All I can say that I noted for Tahati 738 audio was a maybe trace of a FF gal at 1132 peak.

On the domestic front, I presume C&W decent on 550 was KRAI which I get sometimes. KLOE 730 s/ons with SSB starting about 1130z and then anmt if this helps anyone back east log them? MB,SK,AB were better this morning than a week ago.

73 KAZ Barrington IL.. Perseus and Double KAZ Antenna 21 ft x 112 ft west