[IRCA] Battling the QRN monkies - with a phaser

[IRCA] Battling the QRN monkies - with a phaser

Have not used my Misek (Ratzlaff built) phaser in
some time - perhaps a couple of years.

Blue the dust off it in my current battle against
some new and ever present digital-hash noise. Likely
culprit - all the new low-energy fluorescent bulbs
in our building or a noisy plasma screen display.

Success - powered everything up and nulled out
the noise leaving great signals untouched.

Next project is to replace the #18 insulated wire in
my Wellbrook ALA100 Hula-Hoop loops with some
hefty #10 insulated wire - yup, it's like licorice
rope - not sure how, if at all, it will change the
performance of the loops - in reality, I use double
windings of wire in each Hula and according to the engineer
at Wellbrook, they should be single coils of wire.

Who knows: Tahiti is being heard in Michigan...
maybe I will able to hear it here!

Good DX!