Re: [IRCA] Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

Re: [IRCA] Recent DXpedition to Grayland, WA & Florence, OR

Here's a document that has ground conductivity maps for the entire planet. http://hamwaves.com/antennas/gnd-sigma/vlf_mf_ground_conductivity_atlas.pdf

Note that maps 1-6 are for VLF, and the MF maps start with figure 7. Canada is in there somewhere, along with Bangladesh, Iran, Namibia, etc etc.

This is probably the set to which Chuck was  alluding.

Bruce