[IRCA] Unknown TIS station 1660 heard 08/04/12

[IRCA] Unknown TIS station 1660 heard 08/04/12

I drove out to Sandy, OR and found they are not the station I'm hearing on 1660.  Their program was a 10 minute loop of PSA's from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) messages from the State of Oregon and some PSA's in Spanish.  They call their station "Sandy Community Radio". Signal covers about 4-6 miles.  Now at 4:27 PM PST
NOAA and Spanish station being heard with weak signals.  Looks like it Eugene?  Will continue to listen for ID.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA