[IRCA] Two milestones

Got a nice QSL letter this week from Kyle O'Connor, Operations Technician
for Immaculate Heart Radio, verifying my reception of  1240 KJOP, Lemoore,
CA.    That was MW station #1400 QSLed, and I was happy to get it, as I've
been stuck on 1399 for some time.   Last week another Californian, KGBA on
1490 became my MW station #1800 logged when I heard it during the good
auroral conditions.    Nice to get some milestones to keep the interest
level up during the summer (and make up for the lack of FM DX this summer
around here!).

73,

Nigel Pimblett