Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 520khz

I recall someone reporting a Spanish-Cuban on 520khz about

a month or so ago on either NRC or IRCA list.

It has not been heard up here yet.

Tom  Jasinski
Joliet, IL

RE: NRC-AM IRCA Spanish on 520khz
from: Chernos
Saul" sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll listen this evening and over the next few
nights.
Where are you, Rick? Location is always
important.
I'm reporting this to some other lists in
case this is not
a spur but an actual station (which
it could very well
be...). I've never seen a 520
Cuban reported.
BTW, I have barely logged
into the various AM lists as I'm
doing hardly
any of that this summer, so if anyone wishes
reach me feel free to e-mail me at schernos AT
sympatico DOT ca
Saul

> Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:45:29 -0400

From:
w4dst@xxxxxxxx
ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mwcircle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [IRCA]
Spanish on 520kHz

> The Spanish
station on 520kHz either powered down or
signed off
at
> 0100UTC after mentioning "Habana,
Cuba". There was a
male announcer

throughout the broadcast and it was definitely not Radio

Reloj. I made
> an MP3 recording that
lasted about 15 minutes until my
batteries ran
> down. I'll listen earlier in the evening tomorrow
and
see if I can get