Re: [IRCA] Top Ten South Pacific Signals from the Cape Perpetua (OR) Cliff

Re: [IRCA] Top Ten South Pacific Signals from the Cape Perpetua (OR) Cliff

WoWzers!!!!! The 765kz recording is outstanding and it's amazing that's there is no listing of for JB July 13 grayland log...

It's the power of the cliffs...

Great work on the DX and video.

Sent from 800 south of grayland.