[IRCA] XERCN 1470

I listened to the 6 PM PDT announcements from XERCN and they broadcast Radio
China International in Spanish 6 PM to 6 AM LT. Just in case anyone hears
this one and doesn't know who it is.

I was able to verify Radio China International in English on local 1000 in
Vista so I bet I can get a QSL card from this one too! I'll have to give it
a try.

Martin Foltz

Mission Viejo CA