[IRCA] My first ever Argentinean

Thanks guys! If it hasn't been logged in Newfoundland yet, so this may have been a first Canadian? ;-) I'm not a QSL guy but I might do it this time.

KAZ, I've tried the 870 fx as you suggested and I'm sure I hear Radio Nacional for the accent. I had it mixed with Radio Reloj and some IBOC hiss then unfortunately, I couldn't pick up anything valuable for an ID. As for the 1030 fx, my recording was made in a hurry using a 500 kS/s sampling rate on the SDR (400 KHz wide). The result is that I can only listen between 500 and 900 KHz. I regret not having taken the time to change the sampling rate for a wider recording. I'm confident however that there will be other opportunities as I'll be also putting more attention for ARG from now on.

Bill, I should also congratulate you for your Paraguay catch!

An half hour earlier that same night, I heard a couple of Brazilians which were also personal first. One is Rádio Uirapurú, Fortaleza (NE Brazil) with ID at 1:17 "...Rádio Uirapuru AM, 760 KHz" http://www.quebecdx.com/brazil_zyh588_760.mp3 Thanks here to Rocco Cotroneo in Rio for confirming the ID heard.

Best regards to all,

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC