From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:00:13
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; am@xxxxxxxxxxx<am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ABDX] Re: Trying to solve unIDs on 540 from January 1993

I found the date of the test -- January 4, 1993, the same morning that WNTK-1020 ran a DX test (an hour after KNAK's) and provided me with my first logging from New Hampshire.  I should add that I was living in Iowa City at the time, making California on 540 seem, IMHO, rather unlikely.  The reason I directed this request towards DXers in the Central and Eastern Time Zones is that I highly suspect that one of these culprits is from those regions.  Or perhaps both culprits are.  The fact that New Hampshire was coming in under KDKA indicates that cx to the east were favorable that morning.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska