[IRCA] Dx'ing in Kuiai

Hi everyone!

Looks like we took our vacation just in time to escape the brutal heat. Not often one says that in the summertime!
I am giving a very short synopsis of my 1.5 hr dx excursion about 100' straight up from the ocean shore. All I could say that 2 catches were amazing and one blew me away. I was amazed to formally ID WWL 0730GMT 7/8/07. That would be 2130 Hawaiian time. The other catch that blew me was the distinctive R. Reloj on 950 @ 0726 GMT! The other notable was 1050 KTCT that bombed in with Fox Sports. They were so strong that KTCT's IBOC made semi-local 1040 tough to hear.

I could only dx from 640-1050 when it started to rain for I was using my 2010 and the rental car radio was worthless.

We are on Maui now so I hope to get a session in soon here.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010, PL 310 or
Toyota radio