Re: [IRCA] CFWH 570 Whilehorse, Yukon

Always sad to see a station go dark even one I don't have a snowball's chance of hearing with WNAX pegging my S-Meter here.

On 7/10/2012 1:16, Patrick Martin wrote:
I just got an e mail from Dan Sys of BC that CFWH 570 has their FM now
turned on and 570 is going dark August 31st, 2012. I am sorry to hear
this as CFWH has been a beacon for years when DX conditions were good to
the North in the Winter. Logged here several times. I have a very nice
folding QSL card from CFWH too. There are no other "easy" (relative
term) Yukon stations to hear. CKRW 610 1 KW is much tougher and the only
other Yukon station with any power is Dawson City on 560, with 400
watts.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin