[IRCA] Almost back to normal

Hi All:

While there are still several thousand people around here who don't have power, AM radio is almost back to normal.  WBGS - 1030 popped back on Thursday, WADC - 1050 and WVNT - 1230 on Friday.  There's still no sign of WYPC - 1330, Wellston, but that's the area where damage was the worst and they may not see power until Tuesday night.  It sounds lke WNXT - 1260, Portsmouth is also still off, though they can be hard to hear during the summer months here.  WIOI, 1010, New Boston, does not appear to have been off at all, though all the Portsmouth area FMs were off for awhile.  I'm also not sure about WIRO as, with WVNT back on they and WYTS are about even and it's hard to hear WIRO under them even at the best of times.  While I have heard of damage to cell phone towers, I think all these outages were relarted to loss of power, not to towers coming down.

73
David