Re: [IRCA] Family vs dxing

> On my recent trip to China, reception on the Yangtze River was amazing!  I
> sure wish that I had bitten the bullet and taken my Perseus and laptop.
> Do
> it!  Walt

I went to Halifax in 2006 (I think...)
and on the 1st evening I heard Brazil on 1100 or 1110khz...
using a Yacht-Boy 400PE and a small 2' hand wound loop
right down on the harbor walk...
It was busker fest at the time and I think people
thought I was some kind of magical act...
except I never did anything but twirl around this
wooden thing with wires on it while listening intently
on headphones...
Hardly entertaining for anyone but me.