[IRCA] 1230Khz

I have caught some inaccuracies in online databases concerning the format
for KSEY-AM 1230 Seymour, TX. The 1KW Fulltime signal is about 50 miles
southwest of Wichita Falls, TX.

I know some folks like to do graveyard frequency DX'ing, so I thought this
information might be useful.

KSEY is listed in some places as Tejano/Spanish. That is incorrect.

KSEY-AM is ESPN Radio from 6am to 12midnight LOCAL time. They DO run a
Legal ID every hour but DON'T always run local spots. From 12MIDNIGHT to
6AM, they simulcast sister 94.3 KSEY, which is classic country, western
swing and bluegrass.

The FM always ID's and is usually done by a woman or an older man. The run
weather forecasts at 30 past.

I hope someone finds this useful.

Paul Walker