Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 576 ?

Well, it was an odd one; must have been a spur, but strangely, it suddenly weakened at 0450UT, then restrengthened again suddenly 0451UT, then died away for good at 0453UT. Meyerton sunrise is at 0456UT. So, I don't know what to think, as it didn't look like a normal fade, but certainly it was rather a coincidental time to disappear. Obviously, will have to keep checking.

And yes, the usual 1566 this evening, with the usual Doppler (?) smearing.

best wishes,

Nick