[IRCA] Radio Heritage June $6.25 Fundraiser

[IRCA] Radio Heritage June $6.25 Fundraiser

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
June 28 2012

Hi there

Thanks so much for supporting us, we're really happy that you found
us and that over 40,000 of you have visited us in recent months.

Now, we've got until Saturday, June 30 to find $1,929.92 to meet the
remaining bills for our operational costs* for the last 90 days, so we
came up with this solution.............

Would you be willing to donate $6.25 before this Saturday....that's
about two nice cups of coffee...using the donation button at
www.radioheritage.com?

It will take about 1% of you who who have visited us to do
this and help us cover our bills, and you'll be true blue champions!

In return, and right now, we'll share two tried and trusted recipes
from the original Aunt Daisy's Radio Cookery Book that will make your
$6.25 donation much easier to digest..............

#1 Apple Pie
____________

You'll need flour [1 cup], butter [half a cup], baking powder [1
teaspoon], salt [pinch] + milk and apples

First, choose your favorite radio station to keep you company! Then,
mix everything [except apples] with milk to make a simple pastry.
Roll it thin  and then cover the inside of a pie dish with it. Peel
the apples and slice them very thin. Add some cloves if you like. Put
the apple slices inside the pie dish and then fold the pastry ends
over to cover the apples. Then get 1 cup of water, half a cup of
sugar and a little bit of butter and boil together. finally, pour
this mixture over the pastry and apples in your dish, and bake in the
oven for about an hour until light brown.  Enjoy!

#2 Banana Gateau
________________

You'll need six ripe bananas, juice and grated skin of 1 lemon, 2
cups of milk, 1 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cornflour

First, keep listening to your favorite radio station. Then, bring the
milk to the boil and pour over the sugar. Mix in the cornflour, the
lemon juice and grated lemon skin and stir into the boiling milk.
Take off the stove and add 3 well mashed bananas. Beat them to make
them light and smooth. Pour into dishes and then cut and place half
of each remaining banana on the top. This makes a great dessert for 6
people!

Well, we've kept our word and given you two inexpensive, healthy and
tasty recipes with apples and bananas, and...

....... if you donate $6.25 to us before June 30 we'll thank you for
being true blue and send you two more fantastic recipes from Aunt
Daisy's Radio Cookery Book as a special thank you!

Our almost 300 features, 1,650+ pages, 1000+ images and various radio
guides are looked after by volunteers here at the Radio Heritage
Foundation, we're a registered non-profit organization that looks
after radio memories, memorabilia and heritage from around the
Pacific.

To donate $6.25 today, please just visit www.radioheritage.com and
use the simple donation button there.... and why not check out many
new features whilst you're there.... we'll then send you two
more recipes as a special thanks!

Happy apple pie and banana gateau eating!

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

Thanks for sharing us with your friends.
* Operational costs are just over $400 a week and a copy of our
2011-2012 FY Annual Report ended March 31 2012 is available on
request.
We are a registered charitable and non-profit organization.
We get no funding from the radio industry or any government agency.

*******Donate $6.25 before June 30 and enjoy two more of Aunt Daisy's
Radio Cookery Book recipes as a special thank you*********