Re: [IRCA] Fiji off AM except 558

Walt,

Thanks for posting this. Yes, I missed it. I have nearly all of the
Fijian MW stations heard and QSL'd through the years. I remember well
890/891 Lautoka for years back in the 70s/80s. That frequency used to be
all Fijian except for BBC News at 0800 UTC. Later on they switched to
Hindi after 0700 and then all Hindi. But Lautoka was a real Island
friend to me for many years. They were always the strongest too running
10 KW.
They will be missed.

73,

Patrick