Re: [IRCA] [DX-tip] WWHN 1510 Joliet on the air tonight

That explains what sounded like black gospel last night on 1510 as I gave the dials a spin before nodding off. It wasn’t rising beyond weak music levels and WLAC was huge. I suspected was them. Now I don’t have to ask! Thanks, Tom!

From: amdxer@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:15 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; dxtip@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DX-tip] WWHN 1510 Joliet on the air tonight

At 02:00CDT WWHN 1510khz Joliet, IL a daytimer, noted again on the air with Gospel programming.

They were noted on the air at night on June 15th.  On that day they were testing - noted several minutes of test tones.

Suspect similar activities tonight.

Get them now if you need them!

Tom Jasinski
Joliet, IL