[IRCA] Tom McCormick, active DXer in the 70s passed away

[IRCA] Tom McCormick, active DXer in the 70s passed away

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but I have not seen it. I got a
phone call from Eldon Luoma of BC last night. He said about 2 weeks ago.
Tom McCormick (West Lafayette IN) was on his way North into Alberta
Canada and his van rolled. He passed away of head injuries. He was 61. I
remember Tom at IRCA conventions back in the early 70s. He was quite a
active DXer then and really a nice guy. In recent years, he was married
to a Canadian lady and they lived in Edmonton.  I am sad to hear this.
My prayers go out to his family.  Cards can be sent to: Karen Nipshank
(wife), #9 Sundance NW, Edmonton AB  T5H 4B4
Canada.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin