Re: [IRCA] Using PC Software for multiple timer recordings

Re: [IRCA] Using PC Software for multiple timer recordings

FWIW, Total Recorder does this also, and their basic version is similarly-priced.

For playback and review, I use Power Audio Editor because it has a large graphical screen display which enables me to identify peaks, meteor scatter pings, E skip spike and tropo on FM. That way I can quickly scan files to determine if there's any potential skip going on without necessarily listening to the whole thing.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>