[IRCA] Using PC Software for multiple timer recordings

[IRCA] Using PC Software for multiple timer recordings

I will most likely never be getting a Perseus but I do hope to take
advantage of timer recordings using a PC and audio software, for DX.
Hoping for Es on FM the other day, I recorded a two hour block of 92.7,
using Audacity.  No skip.

Now I'm thinking about recording MW signals near the top of the hour.  I
see that Audacity has a timer option but IIRC, it allows just one entry.  I
want to schedule 12:58 am - 1:10, 1:58 - 2:10, 2:58 - 3:10 and so on.  Does
anyone have any recommendations for audio software that allows such
multiple timer recordings?

Thanks - that may be a way to log some gy stations.

73
Dave in Indy