[IRCA] (OT) Radio Station Airchecks/Recordings

[IRCA] (OT) Radio Station Airchecks/Recordings

I know this is a bit off topic, but I hope some won't mind. I don't post
too often, so I hope I'm not in too much trouble;)

Besides working in radio as an on air personality, I also have a passion
for listening to other radio stations....especially small town stations, as
that's where most of my career has been based.

I am currently looking for airchecks/recordings of several radio stations
in the Midwestern and Western sections of the USA. Rather then clog up the
list with all the info, I've created a simple text only page on my website
that lists what I'm looking for and a few details.

You can find my list of wanted airchecks/recordings by going to:
*http://www.onairdj.com/wantedairchecks.html*

I know it's unlikely anyone would be able to help me, but I thought I'd
give it a shot. Please share the list with a friend if you think they might
be able to help me.

Email me privately with any questions....

*Thanks!
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx*