[IRCA] Recent NE Oregon TPs

I listen for LF and MW Pacifics most every morning that I'm home (I was on several weeks vacation recently). Unless something is especially good I haven't felt the need to post every morning--conditions in general have been very poor, both LF and MW. This Friday morning had a few MW hets with only 738 producing audio. Presumed Tahiti, with fast hiphop type vocal music in a foreign language, heavy bass beat, very poor/poor level. No announcements between songs. I don't know why Tahiti would play such awful music but I don't know of any other station listed on the freq that would play it either, so am presuming Tahiti. The previous morning had presumed Tahiti with male and female announcers in what sounded French to me, interspersed with short music jingles. Today's program, if Tahiti, was totally different. 1150-1210 utc time frame both days.
LWBC Rossii on 279 this morning, poor; yesterday both 180 and 279.
1725 GA, PNG beacon has been heard most mornings too, except the past 3 mornings has been absent.

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires