Re: [IRCA] iSDR

I have iSDR installed for a while now on my iPhone 3GS but unfortunately, when playing back a "light" Perseus file, it results in a lot of stuttering. I never tried it but I think that the app would run much smoother on a 4S or on the iPad, both with more computing power.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
CAN
http://www.quebecdx.com