Re: [IRCA] Antenna Options

     My original antenna was an 80m Dipole, but I fed it with coax. It was oriented N/S, and I was satisfied with it. However, the thing would fall at the drop of a hat. I need something that will stay up for a while and give me some decent results.
     I guess I could go back to the original design and pay more attention to what it does on MW. It did okay, but I don't recall it being anything spectacular. I was going to try and phase the 80m Dipole with my 135' N/S Longwire, but the dipole would fall and I would forget about phasing while worrying about getting the thing back up in the air. Yeesh!
KI4SYC

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.