Re: [IRCA] TP's for Tuesday 05/08/2012 with Tropical Band

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Tuesday 05/08/2012 with Tropical Band

Dennis,

I'm not sure quite how accurate the statement that The Cross Radio's
shortwave outlet is off air... that has been up there for quite sometime,
6+ months and other parts of the site don't make mention of it.

Paul