[IRCA] Help from PERSEUS users

Does anyPERSEUS owner use the 1-6 membanks and if so can you help? I currently have PERSEUS on my lap top and as a back up on an external hard drive. I use the membanks 1 to 6 and regularly update them with settings and station calls. Is it possible to copy the up to date lap top membanks to the external hard drive? If so how? I have copied the laptop membanks to a folder. I deleted the unwanted membanks from the hard drive. I dragged the membanks from the folder into the hard drive PERSEUS. Old membanks still came up. I have deleted my version of PERSEUS v30beta1 in the hard drive and copied the one from the lap top and still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Best wishes

Barry  : -)    (Carlisle UK, PERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp)