[IRCA] KCEG-780 Pueblo CO now apparently 24 hr...

[IRCA] KCEG-780 Pueblo CO now apparently 24 hr...

 My local KCEG-780 Fountain (Pueblo) CO is apparently now 24 hour, noted on at 2 AM Sunday morning MDT and it sure didn't sound like any testing.? Still no live announcers but very regular ID's, had one that sound "Your favorite classic country hits, day and night, here at The Ranch".? They are 1900 w. days, 700 w. nights, directional north/south.? Very distinct format on 780.? Their studios are in Pueblo on Thatcher Street, xmtr north of Pueblo along east side of I-25, 6 tower array.? They had been running a 6 AM-10 PM schedule (approximate) but look to appear to be 24 hour (at least on the weekend)...

73's
Bob Wien
Colorado Springs, CO