Re: [IRCA] Gone With the Wind...

Ira,

Sorry to hear about your mower taking the antenna. I have not had that
problem, but my antennas have come down a lot through the years. Just
last week a neighbor was taking out an old dead tree and 50 feet on the
old fence went with it along with part of the beverage. The next day, I
repaired it. I have been out there in winds and rain to repair the
antennas off and on for years. Living is a very windy area in the
Winter, the weather takes a toll on the wires.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR