[IRCA] In the right place at the right time!

[IRCA] In the right place at the right time!

04,24,12--Midnight PDT -Victoria BC
Scanning from the bottom up I happen to land on 800 at exactly 2400 just in time to hear a nice clear ID from a first time station here: KBRV Soda Springs Idaho with a country rock style song. Log lists them as a rock/old format and should be running on a measely 29 watts but sounding more like it's 50 thou which is their daytime power. Are they breaking the rules here or what's going on? There's no sign of Penticton BC or Moose Jaw SK.After a slow fade lasting about 15 minutes they are back with what sounds like C&W and the signal is now about a 6 out of 10 at 00:20 . If anyone out there is tuning then try 800 and see what's dropping in at your location. I'm staying with this one until 0:100 PDT here in Victoria.
Bill in BC