Re: [IRCA] WPWT-870 Colonial Heights TN

I grew up in nearby Cleveland, TN, and remember fondly visiting Polk County nearly every week as a child. Benton, TN was (and still is) a very small town, but they had a great drug store, "Spencer Drug's" that sold comic books, and had wonderful floats and burgers.

Polk County is also home to the Ocoee River which has some of the best white water rafting in the world, and a killer "Gliderport" where I took sailplane lessons as
a teenager.

Now, if I could just hear half of what Steve and Willis manage to snag, I'd be happy. Maybe I should move to Polk County!

73,

Les N1LF

*In a Foreign Lottery,
**more than just the odds are against you. *
deliveringtrust.com <http://www.deliveringtrust.com>

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West