[IRCA] stations on list

Hey All, Was wondering how many of the stations that were on a recent old stations link have you heard. I`ve got several of these in my log now. Don`t have it in front of me right now, but I do remember logging several of them. Was also wondering, how many of the 3 letter calls(and "mis-placed" 4 letter calls) have been heard and where as of late? I`ve got about half of the 3 letters that are still around as of now.(04/18/12) As well as several of the others. Just a few thoughts. 73 and good dx to all, Robbie in Wyo.