[IRCA] 1130 ( under CKWX Van BC) with an EE Religious program

[IRCA] 1130 ( under CKWX Van BC) with an EE Religious program

04/18/12--01:00 PDT--Victoria BC
Tuning in on 1130 a signal carrying an English language religious program by female voice is destabalizing
a 40 mile ground wave from CKWX Van BC to an almost equal mix but News 1130's rapid fire reporting is making it difficult to make out any clues as to where or who is butting in with slow and long cycles of mixing with the Van ground wave. My two year old log tells me it could be KRDU Dinuba ( Fresno ) CA. running on 6200 night watts which is 1200 more than their day power. It is the only one listed with an EE Rel format. Does anyone out there have more up to date info . This is the first time a late night secondary signal has come up this strong to throw Van off.
Bill in BC