Re: [IRCA] CKMO Still on with OC

Good day Gentlemen,
I read a report in the local paper saying that the broadcasting instruction program  at the college has been cut due to budget restraints and that includes the internet but going to villagenow.net shows that it's still running. I'm not exactly up to speed on this but it's definitely strange that the juice is still running at full speed in this operation. I'm going to call the Rogers FM station again to see what's going on and report with what they say. I know who to contact to get some info.
Bill in Vic BC