From: ronald musco <ronaldjmusco@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [NRC-AM] WFNY Equipment Test
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 9:17 AM

Mike Sleezer, owner of the AM, FM Translator, and LPTV called me and said he would be on the air May 26th from 0100-0200 EDT. Old rock and roll music, Morse Code IDs, etc. 5kw non-directional on 1440 kHz. e-mail at wfny@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, he knows its a bad time of the year for an E/T but he's a long time friend and it won't be a problem to sked another this December and January or February or both. He related thats hes had phone calls to do another test and he was pleased with the results of the last one.
I don't know the other web sites that this should be posted on so if someone can help me out and get this notice circulated I'd appreciate them doing so.

As an aside a couple of weeks ago he responded to an alarm at the XR site and fould two young boys aged 14 and 16 had forced a door and had removed some equipment and piled it outside the door. The Police showed up 11 minutes later. This was at 11 am (wonder why they weren't in school).Since they are juveniles not much will happen to them.
I suggested to Mike that the FCC might be interested. Doesn't the FCC have laws about breaking into Broadcast sites?

The station does not stream audio on a web site.

Ron Musco
Poquonock, CT
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----