[IRCA] More MAR 11-12 Au Fun and UNID

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Reviewing Perseus files from March 12. The 0430 UTC is a great time to review because this is midnight in Venezuela and all stations play the national anthem at that time.

2326 1080 VENEZUELA First National Anthem heard starting at this time. 2330 1080 VENEZUELA "... mil ochenta ... en Barcelona ... Nacional de la Republica Venezuela", followed by national anthem. So, by process of elimination, the first National Anthem would be Radio Maracay and the second would be Radio Barcelona 2332 1080 UNID While the 2nd anthem is still playing out, I hear this: "Bailame Radio Mil Doble, Salsa, Meringue ...". That would be translated as "Dance with me, Radio 2000", I think. Nothing like this appears on any web search. Not sure I've ever heard "Mil doble" as a Spanish term before.