[IRCA] Signals on Sixteen Ten

With this frequency devoid of digital buzz tonight I'm hearing a couple of signals on 1610 and although barely audible with the current equipment and in this location it sounds like I'm probably getting the only two available stations operating here but since the nearer one does a talk format I did hear a very faint musical source under or behind the talk so I guess I got both Toronto and Montreal brieflybut since it's too faint to make out anything intelligable I'll assume that I heard CHHA and CJWI . Bill in BC