[IRCA] 3rd segment of KBOI DX Test heard!

[IRCA] 3rd segment of KBOI DX Test heard!

After reviewing my recordings, I found a 3rd segment of the KBOI DX
Test at about 1:51 Am MST.
It didn't last very long for me (Only about 15 seconds) and consisted
of a Morse code ID on top of some Christmas music.

Check your recordings!

Here's a link to the audio:
http://mesamike.org/radio/mwdx/audio/dxclips/KBOI-670-DX_TEST-20120310_0151.mp3

--